Monday, April 18, 2011

my final examination

my final examination like everyone knows  the final examination is the hardest exam that anyone can take it takes weeks to prepare for it  everyone has fears of failing and being ashamed in front of family and friends,this is where everyone can test their knowledge and skills a lot of students have failed  this because  lake of studying for me studying is really stressful and some times even causes depression but at the end of the day its my duty to study for my future so i can be independent  ,it needs a lot of effort to pass the final exam its the most important exam of  the hole semester its the one that can make your future or not ,every time i think about the exam i get really worried even if i studded very well i always think its no enough for it ,all i can do is just try my best and pray to god

No comments:

Post a Comment