Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My favorite singer ((Rihanna))

My favorite singer
 I have always loved music since I was young , My favorite singer is Rihanna. She is a African American girl,  She was born in Sain Michael, Barbados  born on  February 20, 1988. Nowadays Rihanna is already quite famous singer with musical influences from pop, R&b, reggae, dancehall and dance. She became well known all over the world. With her hits such as "SOS", Unfaithful and the latest “Cry", "Umbrella", "Don´t stop the music . all of her video’s that she has released are all hits , When she was 15 she made her first big break. When one of her friends introduced her famous musical, She sings both slow and fast songs.. My favorite song is Umbrella. I like Rihanna because she has a beautiful sound , Rihanna is a a great singer in my opinion and  she has a unique  sound she has five  albums out already and all of them are successful Rihanna has sold more than 25 million albums , and 45 million singles worldwide , She has achieved nine number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 since first appearing on the chart on June 11, 2005, which is the most by any artist during that time span, all of her songs are catchy anyone and any age can listen to her music its for  everybody and I think she will be an icon and she will be aeound for a long time ,  she will always be my favorite singer forever ,

2 comments: